Cookie Rookie: Baked Fried Chicken
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 cups whole milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
½ stick butter, melted
¼ cup fresh flat leaf parsley (optional)
1. Cut chicken breasts in half.
2. Marinate chicken in milk for
about 20 minutes.
3. Mix together flour, paprika, all-
purpose spice, salt, and pepper in
a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
5. Melt butter and pour into 9x13
Reynolds®Bakeware Pan, coating
the bottom of the pan.
6. Dip each chicken breast, one at
a time, in the flour mixture. coat
both sides liberally. Place in pan.
7. Repeat with all four chicken
8. Bake at 400ºF for 35-40 minutes
(or until the breading is golden
brown), flipping each breast after
9. Remove from oven and transfer
to a serving dish or serve directly
from your Reynolds®Bakeware
Pan. Garnish with parsley.
For more delicious recipes, please visit www.thecookierookie.com