Cookie Rookie: Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Fruit Pizzas
12 Chocolate Chip Cookies
8 ounces low fat cream cheese
1/4 cup half and half
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup sliced kiwi
1. Prepare your chocolate chip cookies according to recipe or instructions. Allow to cool on a cooling rack.
2. While your cookies cool, make your frosting. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
3. Microwave the half and half for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and add the white chocolate chips. Stir constantly until the white chocolate is completely melted.
4. Pour the white chocolate over the cream cheese and continue mixing to combine. Add the powdered sugar and beat for 3-4 minutes until fully combined and fluffy.
5. Ice each chocolate chip cookie with a generous helping of the white chocolate cream cheese icing. Then top with sliced fruit.