Cookie Rookie: Twix Cookie Cups
1 package premade sugar cookie dough
2 cups caramel bits or caramels
1-2 tablespoons water
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Grease or spray a muffin pan.
3. Slice about ½ inch of dough. Using your fingers, take each slice and push it into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin mold. You’ll want to press firmly to make sure its adhered to all sides.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden.
5. Take out of oven and create a cup
by pushing the end of shot glass into each muffin cup
6. Allow to cool slightly and then using a butter knife, carefully take each cookie out of the muffin tin.
7. Heat the caramel with the water in a microwave. Heat in intervals of 30 seconds, stirring between heating. Fill each cookie cup ⅔ full with caramel.
8. Place cookies in the fridge for about 20 minutes to set the caramel. Melt chocolate in the microwave, again in intervals of 30 seconds.
9. Take cookies out of fridge and pour chocolate to the top of each cookie. Sprinkle cookies with salt.