Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes
1 1/2 cup flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 cup milk
½ cup heavy cream
2 Tablespoons sugar
¼ tsp salt
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries, plus extra if you want some on top
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine baking powder and flour together, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the egg, then add in the milk, cream, sugar, oil, and salt, and whisk together. Once they are combined, add in the flour and baking soda, stirring to combine. Fold in the blueberries and stir until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter. Be careful to not overmix the batter.
3. Pour the batter into a 9×13 baking sheet or cake pan that is lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes until pancakes are golden brown on top.
5. Makes 12 pancakes, depending on size of cuts.