About the Budget Billing Plan
We offer a Budget Plan that is a twelve - (12) month plan with quarterly reviews. Your budget payment is calculated by using your previous twelve (12) month KWH consumption which is averaged. Your average usage is calculated on the rate that is in effect at that time.
These are the requirements for the Budget Billing Plan:
- Must have lived at property for one (1) year.
- No disconnection for non-payment.
- No returned checks/no disconnection for returned check.
- No disconnection for meter tampering or theft of service.
- No delinquent notices or late fees in the last 3 months (lenient).
During quarterly reviews, notification will be received to inform you of any changes in your budget payment. The quarterly reviews are to insure that your budget payment is in line with your actual consumption.
In order to discontinue the Budget Billing Plan, just notify us and your account will be removed from the plan. Once you have discontinued the Budget Plan, you will have to wait a year before you activate the plan again.
For more information please contact Debbie Davis at 302-349-3103 or firstname.lastname@example.org