Triple Berry Tiramisu
- 20 lady fingers (1 package)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup white sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons Chambord (raspberry liqueur), divided
- 2/3 cup strawberry jam or jelly
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Spray a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick spray
- Place half of the lady fingers on the bottom of the pan, side by side. I used 10 on the bottom, 2 rows of 5.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Beat in the mascarpone, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons Chambord. Beat until fully combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the jam/jelly and the remaining 3 tablespoons Chambord. Set aside.
- In yet another bowl, mix together all of the fruit with 1/2 cup sugar. Stir to coat all the fruit; macerating the fruit and allowing some juices to form. Set aside.
- Start my smoothing half of the cream mixture over the lady fingers. Use a spatula to smooth out the layer. Top with half of the jam mixture and use a fork to incorporate the jam into the cream. Top with half of the fruit.
- Repeat the layers, starting with ladyfingers, cream, jam, then fruit.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve cold.