How do I become a certified supplier with Delaware Electric Cooperative?

  1. You must complete and execute the necessary requirements for licensing and certification by the Delaware Public Service Commission and the PJM Interconnection.
  2. Upon certification by the Delaware PSC and PJM, download, complete and return the following documents to to DEC:
    Supplier Agreement
    Credit Application (see links below)
  3. Send the completed forms to:
    Delaware Electric Cooperative, Inc.
    c/o Energy Supply Coordinator
    P.O. Box 600 Greenwood, DE 19950

Please click on the below links to download and complete the applicable applications.


Banking Information

Letter of Credit


Surety Bond

Alternate Credit Arrangements


Supplier Contract Information